There’s lots of ways to keep busy and have fun, but sometimes you don’t even realise that something could be fun. So, I’ve made a list of things to do over the break, whatever your age.
- It’s important to keep exercising, even if we have to stay in the house. You could go for a run around the garden or play a ball game. It doesn’t matter how big your garden is, there’s always something for everyone to do.
2. Play a board game.
- There’s so many out there, and anyone can play. You could play with just you and someone else, or have a massive game with the whole of the family.
3. Read a book.
- I know that lots of people my age would rather do anything but read a book, but I think that everyone should give reading a try. There’s so many different authors and genres, and I’m sure that everyone can find something to read about that they’re interested in. Whether it’s fiction or nonfiction, a good book is great for passing the time, and you can learn so much from any book.
4. Learn something new.
- Haven’t you ever wanted to learn something new; to try and do something that you currently can’t? Well, now’s the time to do it. It could be anything, from learning to play an instrument to learning how to speak a new language. Whatever your age and interests, there’s something out there just waiting for you. If you don’t realise it, look on some websites that offer a variety of courses, and who knows? You might find something that you never even realised existed. Here’s a great website that offers lots of different things to do, have a look, you might be surprised! https://outschool.com
5. Watch some TV.
- There are so many great films and shows out there, I’m sure that everyone can find something to enjoy. From a comedy series to a nature series, there’s something for everyone? So what are you waiting for? Turn that TV on and jump onto Netflix or BBC iPlayer, and settle down to watch whatever suits you.
6. Clean and tidy.
– Everyone could do with a tidy up somewhere, and nows a great time to tackle the place where you’ve never bothered because you don’t have enough time. Well, now you have lots and lots of time to spare! So, tidy your bedroom, clear the garden of leaves, do whatever you need to do; you’ll feel far better about it when you have!
Well, that’s it for now, but I’m sure that over time I’ll make more lists like this, so that there’s always something for you to do. Remember, it’s always better to do something proactive, so even if you’re doubting me now, please give it a go; because you never know! Out of all of this, you might actually find something that you really enjoy and want to carry on doing.
Please feel free to let me know how you keep yourself entertained, and maybe I’ll use your suggestions in another post! Cya soon! Xoxo